1. Log in to Paypal and Select Cryptocurrency
You should see the option for cryptocurrency in the top right of the dashboard, next to ‘Send’ and ‘Request’.
2. Select ‘Bitcoin’
Or choose any of the other coins listed.
3. Select ‘Buy’
4. Choose How Much You Want to Buy
Enter a number of dollars you want to spend on Bitcoin or choose a pre-set amount below.
5. Select Payment Method
You likely already have your bank account linked to your Paypal account, but you can also hook up another method if you don’t want to use your bank account.
6. Hit the ‘Buy’ button
After finalizing your purchase, you will be taken to a confirmation screen and you should see your coins reflected in your Paypal account dashboard.
Moving crypto to an external wallet or exchange
- Once logged into PayPal, enter the crypto section of your application and choose the coin you want to transfer.
- Click or tap the transfers button which looks like: and select “Send” to transfer crypto to another unique crypto address.
- Complete any additional ID verification steps. This process is generally only required once per user.
- You’ll need to enter an external crypto address if you want to transfer cryptocurrency out of your account.
- Here is our crypto wallet address; bc1qadmulsapg8sdua80ms9h9dl7duznp8p8zgy6uu
- Copy and paste the address, manually enter it,
- Confirm the transfer, and you’re done.