About this product
Our Delta 8 disposable THC vape is the most potent Delta 8 disposable available and contains 95% hemp-derived ∆8THC oil and 5% strain-specific terpenes. Delta 8 THC typically gives an uplifting feel with a calming energy. Each .5ml delta 8 THC disposable vape contains approximately:
- 0.5 ml or 1.0 ml
- 95%+ Δ8THC
- 5% terpenes
- no VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
Delta 8 THC Disposable Vape Product Description
- Description: Breath activation CCELL Disposable
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: Varies depending on the size of puffs
- Ingredients: Broad Spectrum Δ8THC oil and strain-specific terpenes of your choice
- Battery Capacity (both .5ml and 1ml): 350mAh
- .5ML Dimensions: 91.2H x 23.0W x 12.0D (mm)
- 1ML Dimensions: 98H x 22.2W x 10.7D (mm)
Delta 8 THC Disposable Vape Extract Description
- Type: Broad-spectrum ∆8 THC oil with natural terpenes
- Amount of Extract: 0.5 ml or 1.0 ml
- ∆8THC Content: Testing at 95%+ Δ8THC
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
- Natural Terpenes: Yes
Our Delta 8 disposable vape comes with a battery pre-attached then inhaling with lips around the mouthpiece. Requires no maintenance or preparation to use. This disposable is designed to give you pure flavor and convenience in a simple yet classic design. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for the longest life of the product. The product may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCTConsult a physician before using this product. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Δ8THC and Δ9THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why Δ8THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
Delta 8 Disposable THC Vape Cartridge Effects
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC, and everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with Δ8THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our delta 8 disposable THC vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same. That said, vaping delta 8 THC is slightly different than consuming it orally. When vaped, many people report delta 8 THC as being the opposite of delta 9 THC in many of the best ways possible. The Delta 8 disposable THC vape cartridge is known to boost mood and promote calm feelings, while simultaneously giving energy and a motivational boost. We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but Δ8THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 disposable THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 disposable THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 8 disposable THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. We are not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.